Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €69 or more. (Excluding furniture & Travel Systems).
Free instore delivery and collection.
This ultimate bundle for urban parents will accompany your baby from birth to toddler. The bundle includes the YOYO2 frame, YOYO bassinet and adapters, and 6+ colour pack.
From birth, use the lie-flat, parent-facing YOYO bassinet which is suitable to approximately 6 months / 9kg. This bassinet provides an ultra- comfortable and luxurious environment for your baby thanks to the 4.5cm thick double mattress, and features a protective, detachable foot cover with adjustable canopy. The YOYO bassinet sits on top of the YOYO2 frame and can be installed in a single click, allowing parents to stay close to their baby at all times.
Once your baby is ready to move on from a lie-flat position, simply remove the bassinet and install the 6+ colour pack to allow your child to face their surroundings. Comfortable and supportive, the YOYO2 6+ stroller can accommodate children from 6 months to 22kg.
• Ultra-lightweight, weighing only 3kg (6.7lbs)
• Protective anti-UV (UPF 50+) water repellent fabric
• Ultra compact, disassembles into two half shells for optimal storage
• Mattress, fitted sheet, foot cover and canopy are machine-washable at 30°C
• Easily accessible inner pockets to tuck away small items
• Designed with handles for carrying
• Unfolded dimensions: 78cm (W) x 44cm (H) x 46cm (D)
• Folded dimensions: 48cm (W) x 44cm (H) x 30cm (D)
YOYO2 frame & 6+ colour pack features:
• Narrow – only 44cm wide, even with the bassinet installed
• One-hand folding and unfolding (bassinet removed)
• Designed with a soft and luxurious faux-leather handlebar and a safety tether strap
• Individual suspensions on all 4 wheels, made with Hytrel® elastomer unique technology
• Multi-positioning reclining backrest
• UPF 50+ sun protection canopy with peekaboo window
• Basket supports up to 5kg, easily accessible from the front or back
• 5-point harness with universal buckle design
• When folded, YOYO2 is below the recommended IATA- approved carry-on baggage size,(without bassinet installed)*
• 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
Package content: YOYO2 frame, reversible backrest, 6+ seat base, 2 6+ canopy wires, basket, shoulder strap, cover bag, 6+ colour pack, bassinet shell, 2 mattresses, fitted sheet, canopy, 2 canopy wires, foot cover, 2 adapters, bassinet protective bag, user guides.
Need a full travel system? The BABYZEN car seat by BeSafe can be purchased separately and used on the frame.
Need a solution for twins or siblings?The YOYO connect can be purchased separately and attached to the back of the YOYO2 frame transforming it into a double pushchair.
*Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are traveling in and even the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling.
Delivery for purchases under €69.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €69.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. (Excludes furniture deliveries & Travel System deliveries)
*Furniture Delivery Charges apply as follows:
1-piece delivery (example cot-bed) €10.00
2-piece delivery (example cot-bed & dresser) €20.00
3-piece delivery (example cot-bed, dresser and wardrobe) €30.00
*Travel System Delivery Charge €15.00
(Example Pushchair & Car Seat Bundle)
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here