Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €75 or more. (Excluding furniture & Travel Systems).
Free instore delivery and collection.
Instantly sterilise and dry bottles and pump parts in one easy step with the Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Steriliser & Dryer. Featuring the most advanced way to sterilise and dry, using natural steam to kill 99.9% of germs, then automatically drying contents 33% faster with 95% germ-free air thanks to the replaceable HEPA filter.
With the largest capacity of any steriliser that can hold 8 bottles, 2 full pump part sets, soothers, and accessories from any brand. Plus, a modular design which can adapt to four different configurations and features 4 different functions including, ‘Steriliser and Dryer’, ‘Steriliser only’, ‘Dryer only’, or ‘Storage Rack’. Saving parents time and making baby feeding, sleep and soothing easier! BPA-FREE. 1-year limited warranty.
What's in the box
x1 Baby Bottle Steriliser & Dryer Advanced
• Automatically sterilises and dries 33% faster
• Natural steam kills 99% of germs and products will remain sterile for 24 hours when left in unopened steriliser
• Highest capacity steriliser holding 8 bottles and 2 pump part sets
• Universal fit suitable for all brands of bottles, pump parts and accessories
• Includes a HEPA-filter so items can dry with 95% germ-free air
• Modular system allows you to use the steriliser dryer in 4 different ways to meet your needs
• Select from 4 functions on the easy to use digital LCD control panel: ‘Steriliser and dryer’, ‘steriliser only’, ‘dryer only’ or ‘storage system’
• Heating plate is made from stainless steel that won’t rust
• BPA-FREE; 1-year limited warranty
Look After Me:
The lid and accessory rack can be cleaned in hot soapy water. It is recommended to:
• Always unplug your product before cleaning.
• Not immerse the base, the supply cord or the plug in water or other liquids.
• Not clean base under water tap.
• Use a soft damp cloth to clean the base and control console.
• Never use abrasive pads to clean the plastic parts of the machine.
• Avoid mineral residue scale build up by wiping surfaces with a soft moist cloth after each operation.
Delivery for purchases under €75.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €75.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. (Excludes furniture deliveries & Travel System deliveries)
*Furniture Delivery Charges apply as follows:
1-piece delivery (example cot-bed) €10.00
2-piece delivery (example cot-bed & dresser) €20.00
3-piece delivery (example cot-bed, dresser and wardrobe) €30.00
*Travel System Delivery Charge €15.00
(Example Pushchair & Car Seat Bundle)
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here