Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €69 or more. Free instore delivery and collection.
The ultra-light YOYO bassinet from BABYZEN is the ultimate cocoon for babies, supporting them from birth to approximately 6 months old (weighing up to 9kg). YOYO bassinet provides a luxurious, protective and extremely comfortable environment for your baby, thanks to it’s breathable double mattress, semi-hard ventilated shell and canopy, and enveloping foot cover.
Compatible with both YOYO2 and YOYO+, the YOYO bassinet is positioned on top of the pushchair frame, allowing you to stay close to your baby at all times. It can be attached or removed in just one-click, and allows your baby to remain undisturbed when returning home from your walk.
• Certified for up to 6 months / 9kg
• Compatible with YOYO2 and YOYO+ (adapters included)
• Ultra-lightweight, 3kg (6.7 lbs)
• Disassembles into two half-shells for optimal storage
• Anti-UV (UPF 50+) water-repellent fabric
• 4.5cm thick double mattress
• Ventilated shell and pop-up canopy with 2 extendable positions
• Inner pockets to tuck away small items
• Semi-hard shell and enveloping foot cover
• Designed with handles for carrying
• Mattress, fitted sheet, foot cover and canopy are machine-washable at 30°C
• Unfolded dimensions: 78cm (W) x 44cm (H) x 46cm (D)
• Folded dimensions: 48cm (W) x 44cm (H) x 30cm (D)
• Total weight of YOYO2 with YOYO bassinet: 8.1kg
• Available in 9 BABYZEN colours
Bassinet shell, 2 mattresses, fitted sheet, canopy, 2 canopy wires, foot cover, 2 adapters, protective bag, user guide
Delivery for purchases under €69.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €69.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland.
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here