Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €69 or more. (Excluding furniture & Travel Systems).
Free instore delivery and collection.
The ultimate comfort stroller for any terrain, now with enhanced ergonomics.
The most comfortable go-anywhere, do-anything stroller for you and your newborn or toddler just got better. Improved ergonomic design features and colorful customization options make it one of the safest and most eye-catching rides in town.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Bugaboo. 21 years after starting a stroller revolution we continue to bring smart solutions to parents and the Fox 3 is no exception. Our designers were determined to make the iconic Fox stroller even easier to use, even more comfortable to maneuver, and even safer to ride in while also bringing more vibrancy and colors into strolls all around the globe.
1) Advanced suspension: The iconic central joint paired with 4-wheel suspension and large puncture proof wheels make for a smooth, steady ride perfect for long, undisturbed naps.
The unique wheel spring suspension lets you glide over bumps and swiftly turn a tight radius when a surprise corner needs to be turned.
The innovative central joint works in perfect harmony with the rest of the stroller to absorb shakiness from going up curbs and on cobbles for that extra bit of comfort for your baby.
The outer ridge of the wheel has less contact surface with the ground, making the stroller easier to push while preventing wear.
The chassis was specifically designed to be sleek and sturdy, making it easy to maneuver, so you’re always in control going in any direction.
2) Ergonomic design: More than 20 years of stroller know-how went into refining every aspect of the ergonomics meaning ultimate comfort for your baby while proactively supporting their development.
3) New colors and styling options: Choose from a sea of new accessory colors from vibrant tones to muted neutrals and get creative. Our trendsetting colors let you tailor your stroller to perfectly match your style.
4) Ready to roll from day one: Be ready for adventures on any terrain with your newborn or toddler with both a bassinet and seat available.
What’s new & different vs. the Fox 2:
1) Breezy bassinet: Means extra airflow & better view of the world. The spacious bassinet has a new ventilation system that will make your newborn feel comfortable by helping them regulate their natural body temperature and keep them curious with a sneak peek of what’s going on outside.
2) New chassis colour: Choose between the classic black and new graphite colour. The graphite option has a unique, high quality matte finish that looks just as sleek on the streets as back home in the living room.
3) New colours: Colour your adventures. Get creative and choose your own colours and fabric types.
4) New fabrics: Soft touch fabrics perfect for your baby's skin. Choose from three incredibly soft fabric types and textures with premium detailing. Their water repellent nature makes them perfect against surprise spills or accidental scuffs while up to some mischief in the rain.
5) Quick-click harness: Making it one of the safest seats in town.Your growing baby will be clear for take-off in just a few seconds. Because the super soft shoulder pads, a 5-point buckle, and secure straps that can be fastened independently make the Fox 3, one of the safest seats in town.
6) Aerated mattress: A naturally sleep-inducing high performance mattress. With an advanced 3D mesh which enhances breathability, it helps regulate your baby’s body temperature, so they’re comfortable no matter the weather.
Delivery for purchases under €69.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €69.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. (Excludes furniture deliveries & Travel System deliveries)
*Furniture Delivery Charges apply as follows:
1-piece delivery (example cot-bed) €10.00
2-piece delivery (example cot-bed & dresser) €20.00
3-piece delivery (example cot-bed, dresser and wardrobe) €30.00
*Travel System Delivery Charge €15.00
(Example Pushchair & Car Seat Bundle)
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here