Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €50 or more. Free instore delivery and collection.
The original pushchair has been helping families get out and explore for more than a decade and is a firm favorite thanks to its versatility and ease of use. The new Bugaboo Cameleon³ plus is our latest version, offering all the practical features parents know and love, with more styling options than ever before and a redesigned under-seat basket for easier access.
· Suitable from birth to toddler
· Car seat compatible
· Small swivel front wheels for easy manoeuvrability
· Reversible the handlebar to put big wheels forward when taking on rough terrain
· Adjustable swivel wheel suspension for a comfortable ride at every phase of your child’s growth
· Two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand or snow
· Comfortable reversible and reclinable seat
· Height-adjustable handlebar
· Folds in two pieces to a compact size
· Push and steer with one hand
· Under-seat basket
Size & weight
· Stroller width: 59cm
· Stroller weight with seat: 9.6 kg
· Two-piece fold: 90 x 50 x 31 cm
· Front wheel dimensions: 6 inches
· Rear wheel dimensions: 12 inches
· Designed to hold up to 17kg
· Under-seat basket capacity: 4kg
Fabrics & Care
· Sun Canopy:100% polyester
· Seat: outside 1: 100% polyester, outside 2: 100% polyamide
· Bassinet: 100% polyester
· Sun canopy fabric is water repellent and provides UPF 50+
· Bassinet, seat and sun canopy fabrics are machine washable
· Seat / Bassinet frame
· Bassinet fabric
· Seat fabric
· Sun Canopy
· Under seat basket
· Rain cover
Register your bugaboo product online within 3 months of purchase and receive an extra year warranty (making it 3 years). Simply click on this link to register. Bugaboo offers a complimentary extra year warranty on all pushchairs. For more info on Bugaboo's warranty please click here.
Delivery for purchases under €50.00 will cost €5.99 in the Republic of Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €50.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland.
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here