Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €69 or more. Free instore delivery and collection.
The LEMO Bouncer can be a separate or as part of the CBYEX LEMO Collection which fits seamlessly into the living space of design conscious parents thanks to its clean and simple lines. The fabric cover is removable and washable and material underneath is made of a 3D mesh that keeps children cool on hot days. The colours available are Storm Grey, Twilight Blue, Pale Beige and Infinity Black.
This innovative 3-in-1 bouncer was designed for use from birth as a stand-alone bouncer with and without harness or attached to the LEMO Chairs, meaning that parents can keep eye contact and effortlessly bring baby to the table. The LEMO Bouncer can be used without harness system and is the perfect place for babies to bounce. The comfortable bouncer was designed for natural self-bouncing of the baby, perfect for relaxing and going to sleep and fun when baby is ready to play.
· Adjustable backrest- The adjustable backrest of the bouncer offers a sleeping and a feeding position, ensuring your baby is comfortable while sleeping or awake.
· Self-bouncing- the comfortable bouncer was designed for natural self-bouncing of the baby, perfect for relaxing and going to sleep and fun when baby is ready to play.
· From birth up to 6 months; approx. 9kg (with 5-point harness system)
· From 6 month up to 3 years; approx.. 15kg ( without 5-point harness system)
· Adjustable 5-point harness ensures baby’s safety in the bouncer from day one. It can be removed from ( 6 months approx. 9kg)
· Detachable and washable fabric cover- the cover can be separated and washed at 40 degrees
· Breathable mesh underneath the cover
· Non-sliding and non-marking silicone studs prevent scratching of floor and unwanted movement of the bouncer.
· Highchair adapter included.
Dimensions / Weight:
L 580 mm/ W 230 mm/ H 360 mm
Bouncer weight 3.4 kg
Delivery for purchases under €69.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €69.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland.
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here