Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €69 or more. (Excluding furniture & Travel Systems).
Free instore delivery and collection.
From approx. 3 up to 12 years (100 – 150 cm), 15 kg up to 50 kg.
Comfort that’s ready to protect!
With a Solution G i-Fix high-back booster car seat your child will experience supreme comfort ‒ while top safety features keep them safe.
Your child can sit back in the space and comfort of their reclining seat. The patented reclining headrest ensures their head stays in a safe position ‒ even when they’re asleep. Side protection and an adjustable fit deliver solid safety and support over years of travel.
• Improved sleeping comfort. First-class relaxation on the road. The Solution G i-Fix is our first high-back booster seat with a one-hand seat recline. You’ll see how easy it is to find the best position for a soothing sleep.
• A safer sleeping position. With a car seat this comfortable, sleep is practically guaranteed. A patented 3-position reclining headrest supports stopping your child’s head falling forward when they doze off. Their head and neck stay protected by the car seat as they sleep.
• Protects during a Side Collision. The L.S.P. System Plus can divert up to 20% of side-impact forces away from your child (Compared to the same seat without an L.S.P. System). An energy-absorbing shell then safely neutralizes this force.
• The perfect fit at every age. The height-adjustable headrest and flexible side wings allow a tailored fit throughout years of rapid growth. Adjust the headrest upwards as your child gets taller. Flexible side wings let the seat grow with the child for maximum comfort.
• Stays cool on hot days. The air ventilation system keeps your child cool. Cooling air flows through the car seat ‒carrying away heat, lowering the seat temperature and keeping your child comfortable and happy.
• Safe & effortless installation. ISOFIX delivers fast and secure installation you can rely on. Install the car seat by simply clicking it into your vehicle’s Isofix points.
• UN R129/03
• 100 - 150 cm, from approx. 3 up to 12 years
• From approx. 15 kg up to 50 kg
L 405 mm/ W 595mm / H 590 mm
Delivery for purchases under €75.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €75.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. (Excludes furniture deliveries & Travel System deliveries)
*Furniture Delivery Charges apply as follows:
1-piece delivery (example cot-bed) €10.00
2-piece delivery (example cot-bed & dresser) €20.00
3-piece delivery (example cot-bed, dresser and wardrobe) €30.00
*Travel System Delivery Charge €15.00
(Example Pushchair & Car Seat Bundle)
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here