Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €69 or more. Free instore delivery and collection.
The CYBEX Solution S2 i-Fix Car Seat in Granite Black grows with your child from three to twelve years old, providing the perfect fit at every step. A reclining headrest keeps your sleeping child’s head in a protected position, cocooned by the seat’s head and shoulder protectors.
In the event of a side crash, the head and neck are protected while the Linear Side-impact Protection System helps to divert impact forces away from your child. One-hand height adjustment with 12 settings means that no matter how fast your child grows, the Solution S2 i-Fix will always grow faster.
• Grows with your little one
• Extra-wide + deep seat cushion
• Delivers extra stability + safe installation
• Diverts impact forces away from your child
• Maintains a comfortable body temperature
• Preset side-protection for error-free installation
• Helps keep your child's head in a protected position
• ISOFIX helps you install the car seat in your vehicle correctly
• Ensures a comfortable ride for your little one throughout the years
• Adjustable backrest lets the car seat fit perfectly onto any vehicle seat
• Integrated ventilation system allows cooling airflow to circulate through the car seat
• Energy-absorbing shell is designed to flex with an impact + channel dangerous forces away from your baby
Car seat weight: 6.2kg
Measurements: L40.5 x W50 x H61cm
Use from approx. 3 years up to 12 years (50kg)
Delivery for purchases under €69.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €69.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland.
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here