Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €75 or more. (Excluding furniture & Travel Systems).
Free instore delivery and collection.
The VISTA is designed to grow with families offering multiple configurations, all while strolling like a single. The new Vista V2 offers design improvements solidifying its positioning as a performance stroller system while functional upgrades make the lives of parents even easier. The updated new features include:
More sun protection
No re-thread harness
Taller back seat
Improved all-wheel suspension
Front wheel locks with visual indicators
• Includes bassinet, toddler seat, rain shield & bug shield for bassinet & toddler seat
• Compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat – direct attachment, no adapters necessary
Compatible with BeSafe & Maxi Cosi car seats with additional adaptors
• Longer bassinet mattress pad with ventilation for added breathability
• Bassinet inner liner and boot cover are removable and machine-washable
• Bassinet can be used for extended sleep with the use of our bassinet stand accessory
• Full size front and rear facing toddler seat
• One-handed, multi-position recline
• Adjustable canopy with viewing window
• Extendable UPF 50+ sunshade
• Pivoting bumper bar with full-grain leather cover
• One-hand, adjustable handlebar with full-grain leather cover
• Front & rear suspension for a smooth ride
• X-Large, easy-access basket holds up to 30lbs.
• Combines aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance
• One-step fold, with or without seat attached
Delivery for purchases under €75.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €75.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. (Excludes furniture deliveries & Travel System deliveries)
*Furniture Delivery Charges apply as follows:
1-piece delivery (example cot-bed) €10.00
2-piece delivery (example cot-bed & dresser) €20.00
3-piece delivery (example cot-bed, dresser and wardrobe) €30.00
*Travel System Delivery Charge €15.00
(Example Pushchair & Car Seat Bundle)
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here