Delivery in 48 hours (excluding bank holidays) of €75 or more. (Excluding furniture & Travel Systems).
Free instore delivery and collection.
Zed soothes babies to sleep by mimicking the feeling of being in the car. The clever technology has been designed to recreate the soothing low-frequency vibrations of a car’s suspension and revving engine that are known to send babies to sleep.
Simply place Zed on the mattress by baby’s feet and press the snooze button. The finely tuned vibrations will ripple gently through the mattress, comforting the baby and encouraging a deep sleep. Featuring six different vibration modes that help you to find the perfect setting for baby.
In addition to this, Zed can also be used as a portable night light, making it great for late night feeds or for taking on holiday.
• 6 calming vibration modes (3 static vibration speeds + 3 additional modes) let you find the perfect virtual car ride for your baby, helping to improve their nap lengths.
• Works on any type of mattress, such as a Moses basket, cot, pram, bed or even a feeding cushion.
• As babies tend to sleep in 45-minute cycles, Zed was designed to fade out gently after 1 hour, by which time your baby will be in their second sleep cycle and a deeper sleep.
• Portable design is useful for overnight stays.
• A calming red night light is added to Zed as a red glow is known to help relax babies and promote melatonin production, encouraging an ever-deeper sleep.
• The night light features both 1-hour or 12-hour options.
• Vibrations and night light modes can be used separately or together.
• Splashproof design has been tested to IPX4 standard.
• Up to 50 hours battery life (battery life measured when Zed is used at the slowest speed).
• Takes 2 AA batteries (not included).
What’s in the box
• 1x Zed
• 1x User Instructions
Size + Fit
• Dimensions: H 130mm x W 90mm x D 60mm
• Weight: 202g
• Zed has been tested to EN71 safety standards and is suitable from birth.
• Position Zed at the foot end of the mattress.
• Zed can be surface cleaned with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
Delivery for purchases under €75.00 will cost €6.99 in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
Deliveries for purchases over €75.00 are free of charge in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. (Excludes furniture deliveries & Travel System deliveries)
*Furniture Delivery Charges apply as follows:
1-piece delivery (example cot-bed) €10.00
2-piece delivery (example cot-bed & dresser) €20.00
3-piece delivery (example cot-bed, dresser and wardrobe) €30.00
*Travel System Delivery Charge €15.00
(Example Pushchair & Car Seat Bundle)
We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. Also, we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries next working day for items which are in stock and are ordered before 10 am. Orders placed over the weekend will be take two working days to be delivered.
Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Anti-Fraud Measures - Protecting our customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Baby Moon Baby Shop cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result
You can find the full details in relation to our returns here